Настройки
Регистрация Вход
Путь по сайту: Главная » Форум » Раздел водномоторника » Водно-моторный спорт в Росии. » Minnesota Timberwolves Face Masks, Personalized Printed NBA Face Masks, sportblackmasks.com
Четверг, 02 Май 2024
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Minnesota Timberwolves Face Masks, Personalized Printed NBA Face Masks, sportblackmasks.com

Minnesota Timberwolves Face Masks, Personalized Printed NBA Face Masks, sportblackmasks.com 2 года 11 мес. назад #558

• WilliamR
  • WilliamR аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
"I didn't like that. I didn't like that last part of the comment," Beal said. "The first half of it about what Steph is doing, I'm with you. Forty nine [points] in 29 [minutes] is remarkable. Truly amazing. Nobody is arguing that. But I didn't mention you. My hamstrings have nothing to do with why I go out there and play the game. For me to injure my hamstring in you kind of make a joke about it, I don't take that too fondly, honestly."

Harden’s absence would also be less notable if not for the players the Nets gave up to acquire him. While a Nets team with Harden is certainly better than one with Caris Levert, Taurean Prince, and Jarrett Allen, a team with those three players is certainly better than one with a Harden who is unable to take the floor. With those pieces, the Nets might be fine with Durant and Irving alone, but without them or Harden, they look far from the title contenders they are when Harden joins them.

To see the best of his play from it, watch the clip embedded above put together by fan videographer Tomasz Kordylewski.Atlanta Hawks Face Masks

Sacramento hasn’t been in a game like this in a long time. Most of their players are inexperienced when it comes playoff-level basketball, which is what the team faced Friday night in front of a noisy and engaged home crowd.Cleveland Cavaliers Face Masks

Harden has ramped up his activity in recent practices with the goal of playing ahead of the start of next week's Eastern Conference playoffs. Harden has said that he hopes to play in "a couple games" before the playoffs begin. Brooklyn has three remaining games, including versus the Spurs.Minnesota Timberwolves Face Masks

With the loss to Portland, the Lakers also lost the tiebreak to the Blazers. All of a sudden, the defending champions are in seventh place and in serious play-in game danger. The end of season five-game schedule includes the Suns, Knicks, Pacers, and Pelicans, as Los Angeles needs to make up two games on Portland to have a chance of not being in the play-in tournament.New Orleans Pelicans Face Masks

“You know there’s still a long way to go, and you just approach it like you do the season, and just check things off as you go.”

sportblackmasks.com
Personalized Printed NBA Face Masks
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.266 секунд
Баннер