Настройки
Регистрация Вход
Путь по сайту: Главная » Форум » Главный раздел » Графики замеров » Boston Red Sox, Personalized MLB Baseball Cap Design, mlbballcap.com
Пятница, 17 Май 2024
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Boston Red Sox, Personalized MLB Baseball Cap Design, mlbballcap.com

Boston Red Sox, Personalized MLB Baseball Cap Design, mlbballcap.com 3 года 3 нед. назад #532

• WilliamR
  • WilliamR аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
Shortstop Javy Báez followed Contreras in the third, sending a three-run blast to the left field bleachers to make it 6-0. Báez' blast pushed the Cubs over five runs for the first time this season.

But they scored 13 and four the last two games, going 24-for-73 (.329) with a .388 on-base percentage, 14 extra-base hits (eight homers) and a 1.154 OPS.Cleveland Indians

Can’t get ahead of that extension too soon. Heck, Fernando Tatis is inked for the next 14 seasons.Boston Red Sox

mlbballcap.com
Personalized MLB Baseball Cap Design

The Dodgers’ hot start continues, as the Boys in Blue improved to 12-2 on the year. They have easily the best record in baseball with a 3.5-game lead over the San Francisco Giants and the Padres in the NL West race. San Diego drops to 9-6 on the year in this crushing extra-inning defeat at home. This was the first game between these two division rivals on the year as well.

Prior to the start of the 2021 season, the Cardinals outfield took a hit after Harrison Bader was placed on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain, and there has yet to be an official timetable for his return. Without Bader, the Cardinals boast a rather inexperienced starting outfield. That will change with Gallo added to the mix.St. Louis Cardinals

New York Yankees fans aren’t used to losing and they’re not taking this season very well.

"It's one of those feel pitches that when you find it you can lock it in and throw five, six really good ones in a row," he said. "That's when it's fun. It's just a fun pitch to throw. It moves so much. I'm a big fan of it and I like throwing it. Sometimes I have to remind myself I have other pitches in my back pocket, but I also want to pitch to my strengths and it's a huge strength of mine." New York Yankees

Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.339 секунд
Баннер