Настройки
Регистрация Вход
Путь по сайту: Главная » Форум » Системы управления двигателями и транспортными средствами » Системы управления фирмы "АБИТ" » custombasketballsocks.com, Custom Dress NBA Socks, Atlanta Hawks
Пятница, 03 Май 2024
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: custombasketballsocks.com, Custom Dress NBA Socks, Atlanta Hawks

custombasketballsocks.com, Custom Dress NBA Socks, Atlanta Hawks 3 года 1 нед. назад #528

• WilliamR
  • WilliamR аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
.@stephenasmith believes Steph Curry will have a bigger impact on the game of basketball than Wilt Chamberlain.Washington Wizards

Philadelphia 76ers fans got an anti-Kevin Durant song going en masse while closing out a victory over the visiting Brooklyn Nets.Atlanta Hawks

custombasketballsocks.com
Custom Dress NBA Socks

Shortly after Biden beat Trump in the November election, Warriors forward Draymond Green tweeted at James, "y'all can go to the White House and celebrate y'all title G!" James responded: "YO we back up in there my G!!! I'm taking my tequila and vino too!"Dallas Mavericks

On his show, First Take, Stephen A. Smith spoke as if he could kiss Stephen Curry’s feet, and he was more than eager to share one opinion in particular that might be controversial to basketball fans.Philadelphia 76ers

"When you play in Philly, [the fans are] gonna push you," Embiid said. "They're gonna get on you. They're gonna boo you. You got to come out and give 110 percent and just play very hard and give them everything you've got. I feel like since I've been here in Philly, that's played a huge role in how dominant we've been at home."

Warriors trade: Kevin Durant (pictured above), protected first-round draft pick in 2020. Warriors acquire: D’Angelo Russell, Shabazz Napier, Treveon Graham. The skinny: This deal would rank much higher on our list if it weren't a sign-and-trade deal to facilitate a de facto free-agency move. The Nets were to receive the Warriors' first-round draft pick in 2020 if it fell outside the top 20. After the Warriors trudged through an injury-riddled season in 2019-20, that pick officially morphed into a second-round choice in 2025.

Kerr may have been hyperbolic in his quote, but it’s starting to feel like Golden State’s best days are behind them.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.199 секунд
Баннер